Dana McCabe: Links!
- Dana's Second Life Spot
I rediscovered a love of art and photography from Second Life. An adventure. This link will take Second Life members directly to my virtual shop. If you don't have an account it's pretty easy to sign up for a free account and take it for a spin.
- CD Baby
- Facing The Giants - The Movie
- "In his six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never had a winning season. Even the hope of a new season is squelched when the best player on his Shiloh Eagles decides to transfer schools. After losing their first three games of the season, the coach discovers a group of fathers are plotting to have him fired. Combined with pressures at home, Coach Taylor has lost hope in his battle against fear and failure. However, an unexpected challenge helps him find a purpose bigger than just victories. Daring to trust God to do the impossible, Coach Taylor and the Eagles discover how faith plays out on the field … and off. With God, all things are possible …"
- Max Lucado - Facing Your Giants
"This profound look at the life of David digs deeply into the defeats he suffered, and the victories he won, as he faced the giants in his life. When David focused on God, giants tumbled. But when David focused on giants he stumbled."
Various links for you to choose from.
- Pregnancy Resource Center, Charlotte NC
- "Pregnancy Resource Center of Charlotte is a non-profit, non-denominational, non-political organization that is committed to providing compassion, information and support to anyone facing the challenge of unintended pregnancy. " You DO have a choice!
- Care Net
- "Care Net was founded in 1975 two years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in Roe v. Wade. In 1980, Care Net opened its first affiliated pregnancy center in Baltimore, Maryland. Today, Care Net has focused its ministry efforts on developing, equipping, and promoting more than 1,000 evangelical pregnancy centers across North America. Care Net pregnancy centers offer free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, peer counseling services, post-abortion support, and other practical, emotional, and spiritual help to empower women and men facing pregnancy related concerns. All Care Net pregnancy centers are committed to serving women in need with care and integrity. This commitment to excellence in care is upheld through our standards of affiliation. Also, all Care Net pregnancy centers are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.